"I was very excited by the feeling I came away with: a sense of potential, a newfound respect for change and also a fresh wave of love for myself, my courage and vulnerability. This is a system that should be on the national curriculum!"
- Lucy Fry, author and journalist
#MindMonsters & Type Tasting present:
WORDS FOR CHANGE
Rewriting the Stories that Shape You
What would a successful and confident life look like for you? And, what if you could discover a way of achieving that life by creatively exploring and untangling the things that hold you back?
In this hands-on day you’ll develop your communication skills, creativity, lateral thinking, empathy and self-command in a workshop designed to give you highly effective strategies to make progress in your life and career.
Also, take home two incredible books, a cognitive hypnotherapy recording and a sketchbook to continue your creative transformation at home (see below for details).
Next date: Saturday 17th November, 10am to 4.30pm
Location: Studio F7, The Chocolate Factory N16, Farleigh Place (off Farleigh Road), London N16 7SX
(please note that access is only via an external metal staircase)
£250 per person / Earlybird ticket £200 (book before the 24th October)
Book your place
This is a creative and genuinely transformational session that harnesses emotion, mixed-media and the unconscious mind. It is a day of drawing, sounds, expressive writing, psychological theory and the science of typography and self-suggestion.
We’ll guide you through a series of activities to reveal the amazing resources you have, which will enable you to create real and positive change in your life. The session takes place with a small and supportive small group of like-minded people in a relaxing, wooden-floored space in a converted Victorian chocolate factory, with lashings of tea, biscuits and inspiring conversation.
Cognitive hypnotherapist and author Hazel Gale’s scientific understanding of personal change creates the framework, and she supports you throughout the day. This is combined with Sarah Hyndman’s Type Tasting approach as she teaches you how to use the suggestive quality of words and letterforms as powerful tools of self-expression.
"It was the most useful and rewarding way possible to spend a Saturday!
I felt really empowered and that change is possible."
• Cognitive hypnotherapist Hazel Gale, author of the book Fight and creator of the #MindMonsters project.
Curious adults who want to make a difference in their lives.
No prior experience (nor drawing skill) required.
• Develop your emotional literacy, emotional intelligence and self-awareness.
• Master a creative psychological process for letting go of self-sabotage.
• Learn how to get to the root of your unwanted behaviours and feelings.
• Acquire a tool for interrupting unwanted emotional and/or behavioural patterns.
• Increase your skills for self-command.
• Learn a creative tool for practising self-acceptance.
Here's what you'll take home with you after the workshop:
• A limited first edition copy of "The Type Taster" by Sarah Hyndman.
• A hardback copy of "FIGHT" by Hazel Gale.
• A fresh new sketchbook to keep working on your creative transformation.
• A cognitive hypnotherapy recording to listen to in the days following the event to help you integrate the changes into your life in a meaningful and lasting way.